Hey 5th grade students..... want to take your summer from bored to brilliant?
At Breakthrough Cincinnati, you can cut through the summer haze in a program where you can be yourself and stay at the top of your game.
Parents, please click here or scroll to the bottom of the page for more information.
Every day at Breakthrough Cincinnati you will get to:
- Hop on a yellow bus to a really fun place where you feel like you belong.
- Grab a yummy breakfast while you catch up with friends or finish up homework.
- Get ahead in math, English, history, and science with teachers who make learning fun.
- Take a brain break for the All School Meeting, filled with chants and games.
- Chow down on lunch and catch up with friends or shoot hoops during recess.
- Travel the world in your foreign language class and an academic elective.
- Go for the gold at olympics.
- Get a glimpse into your future when you meet local career professionals.
Summer Program 2018 Dates:
Monday, June 25 – Saturday, August 4
Tell your parents or guardian that the application is below and it’s due on March 16, 2018.
Hey parents, look here!
Would you like to transform your child’s summer from bored to brilliant? Breakthrough Cincinnati’s unique “students teaching students” model offers an academically enriching and fun community for rising sixth through ninth graders. We accept applications from families of fifth graders. Students benefit from the program for four summers as rising sixth through ninth graders. The program is free and is six weeks long each summer. Round-trip transportation is provided. At Breakthrough Cincinnati, students thrive in a diverse community and develop the academic and leadership skills necessary for success in college and beyond.
The application can be found below and is due on March 16, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information, please call 513-979-0339.